In This Episode We Discuss:
- 1:19 What is the red pill in general and how we came around to it?
- 9:43 How Mark was red pilled on race
- 14:45 How public schools & the media avoid giving both perspectives
- 21:21 Noting who can be red pilled and how
- 23:28 How our surroundings provide distractions
- 28:05 Who isn’t worth red pilling?
- 30:22 Moving people with emotional arguments
- 34:34 The risks involved with social alienation
- 41:34 What are the easiest red pills to swallow?
- 57:10 How to build communities outside of politics?
Mark Collet’s Links:
Bre Faucheux’s Links: